Monday, June 28, 2010

FIRED

Well I was officially told I was fired from Wedding cake duty. I'm not sad about it at all.

This whole thing had stressed me out and had me sweating bullets. Being let go was actually freeing and actually made me glad that the groom and bride will be getting their cake FREE.

The cake they choice was a $800.00 cake that I agreed to make for $250.00. I was saving them a large portion of money and was happy I could do it for the $250.00. In the end they wanted me to do the cake for $150.00 and I just couldn't do it. Buying the supplies + my time + delivery and set up. It was just to much. The supplies was going to cost me in the end close to $230.00, the rest was just the gas to get to the place.

I am very happy that the Bride's mother is going to make them a wedding cake for FREE!! I am happy for them and truly sorry that I couldn't meet what they could afford. I wish that I could have done the same deal for them. I can't wait to see what the cake turns out like and I hope they get the cake they were wanting.

CONGRATS to the HAPPY COUPLE!!

No comments: