Friday, March 6, 2009

My Anniversary Part 2

The menu has been picked and I know what we are having now..I am so super excited I can't wait until next Saturday.

Appetizer:Steamed shrimp
Dinner: Bacon wrapped filet mignon
Loaded Baked Potatoes
Salad
bread sticks

Desert: Cheesecake stuffed strawberries dipped in chocolate

I changed my desert plan from my first post. I decided this would be better for us. We are going to wait and eat until the kids are in bed. We are hoping since we can't go out this year that we can eat a nice dinner and watch a movie together.

I am ready to eat that dinner right now.. WAITING IS going to be hard..

2 comments:

evil cake lady said...

oh my gosh, I can't wait to hear about those strawberries!!!

Laurie said...

I am super excited to make them. I am not sure if I am going to use store bought cheesecake or make my own. But I am really excited..